Your Chance to Play A Premier Course
West Bend Country Club is opening its golf course to a select number of guests during the 2017 U.S. Open at Erin Hills. This is a unique opportunity for guests to enjoy a memorable round of golf on our fabulous golf course and then sit back and relax afterward in our Frank Lloyd Wright-inspired, Prairie-style clubhouse.
- $225.00 Green Fee Per Player (Includes golf, cart, range use, locker room use, lunch & tee gift).
- Lunch will be included. Tee times can be made 90 days in advance (March 12, 2017).
- A non-refundable deposit equaling 1/2 of the total green fees will be required at the time of reservation.
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- Tee times will begin at 7:00 a.m. every day and will run on 10-minute intervals.
Contact our representative below to make a reservation:
Greg Walker, PGA Professional, West Bend Country Club